Writing - Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice / takedown
Fill in the following DMCA takedown notice and send it by email to us.
Use the email link below to prepare a pre-filled email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill in the following DMCA takedown notice and send it to email@example.com
I am writing to you to avail myself of my rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This letter is a Notice of Infringement as authorized in § 512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law. I wish to report an instance of what I feel in good faith is an instance or Copyright Infringement. The infringing material appears on the Service for which you are the designated agent.
1. The material which I contend belongs to me, and appears illegally on fr.zity.biz is the following:
[Title of work, for example, "The copyrighted work is a picture titled "Nnnnnnnn" taken at a photo shoot I did on July 20th, 2014 in London."]
2. The material appears at the following website addresses:
[links to the offending pictures, videos or writing; one per line]
3. The material appears on my website at these addresses:
[address of the original work; one per line]
4. My contact information is as follows:
[Street Address, City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code]
5. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. The information in this notice is accurate, and I am either the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.
Signed: [Legal Name] on [Date]
If you have any questions about the process please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.